Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Advanced is another course on the Udemy website that demonstrates how to build an advanced REST API using Python, the Django REST framework, and the Docker program in Test-Based Development (TDD). It does not matter if you are a freelance programmer, an entrepreneur, or even a recent back-end developer; In any case, this course will teach you a lot and help you develop your skills using the latest tools.
APIs are one of the most important components in any technology-related business. Therefore, familiarity with how to build an API is essential for any programmer, and it seems impossible to create a successful program without using the REST API.
This tutorial shows you how to create an advanced API that performs tasks such as managing and creating user profiles, changing passwords, creating objects, uploading images, filtering, and searching for objects. The best way to learn any problem is to practice; This course will help you to learn how to build an API and use it to do and manage tasks by providing practical exercises.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Setting up a local development server with Docker
- Write a Python project using the test-driven development method
- Build a REST API with advanced features such as uploading and displaying images
- Build a backend that can be used as a basis for other projects and your MVP
- Experience doing the best exercises such as unit testing and PEP-8
- Travis-CI configuration to automate code checking
Udemy – MicroPython with the ESP32 2021
Udemy – Hacking For Beginners 2021
Udemy – Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp 2021
Udemy – Fundamentals of Engineering Structural Dynamics with Python 2021
Udemy – Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading with Python and Binance 2021
Specifications of Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Advanced
- English language
- Duration: 8 hours and 2 minutes
- Number of courses: 79
- Instructor: Mark Winterbottom
- File format: mp4
Prerequisite for Building a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Advanced
- Basic knowledge of programming and building simple applications
- Familiar with Django
- Comfortable using command-line tools (Terminal / Command Prompt)
- macOS, Linux, or Windows machine capable of running Docker (This excludes Windows 10 Home)
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn!
Build a Backend REST API images
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/3 has increased by at least 3 lessons compared to 2019/1.
Version 2021/1 has not changed in a number of courses and total time compared to 2020/3.
Version 2021/12 has increased by 2 lessons and a duration of 2 minutes compared to 2021 / 1-2020 / 3.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download section 5 – 17 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog