Blazor WebAssembly – Full Stack Web Development The name of the training course for building web applications with Blazor and 5.NET. is published by Udemy Academy.
Why develop with Blazor?
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anyone who wants to learn Blazor WebAssembly
- Anyone who wants to learn .NET 5 (or .NET 6) programming and web development.
- Anyone who wants to learn Entity Framework
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create an API in Blazor
What you will get in the Blazor WebAssembly – Full Stack Web Development course:
- Build a modern web application using Blazor WebAssembly
- Use Blazor and .NET 5 (NET 6 update included)
- You will learn Code First and Entity Framework
- You will learn the architecture and patterns of the enterprise level
- You will learn dependency injection
- Use the NuGet Package Manager
- Manage and track changes using GitHub
- Asynchronous programming in .NET Core
- Run the Blazor app on Microsoft Azure
- Build a leading web application
- You will learn the components of Blazor
- And …..
Instructor: Trevoir Williams
Education level: Introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 50
Duration of training: 9 hours 20 minutes
- A computer
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- The Internet
- A Willingness to Learn
After Extract, view with your desired Player.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 1 GB
Download part 4 – 1 GB
Download part 5 – 815 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog