Become a Product Manager | Learn the Skills & Get the Job is comprehensive product management and product manager training course offered by the Udemy website. In this course, all the necessary skills to become a product manager from idea generation to market research, UX drawing, prototype design, benchmarking, technology, and finally product development using user feedback, project management and goal setting. Teaches. There are currently more than 3,000 jobs around the world looking for a product manager and this demand rate is constantly increasing.
Today, most companies in the world have realized the importance of the role of a product manager and are looking to hire professionals for this lucrative job, but how can you become a product manager without getting a degree? This training course has been prepared by two experienced product managers and will help you to acquire all the necessary skills to become a professional in this job. This course first explains the basics and then helps you increase your chances of getting a product management job by providing more advanced topics.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Familiarity with the various roles of a product manager
- Choose a role based on your characteristics and talents
- Familiarity with the product life cycle and how to apply it to products
- Learn the modern product development process
- Identify the right ideas
- Identify the main problems of a product
- Find and compare competitors
- Understand the difference between direct and indirect competitors
- Familiarity with the customer development process
- Structuring and conducting an interview with a client
- Understand the differences between Wireframe, mockup, and prototype
- Use Balsamiq to build Wireframe
- Apply the HEART framework to the product
- Calculate team work speed and forecast product delivery time
- Familiarity with software development concepts such as API and framework
- Proper communication with project engineers
Become a Product Manager course details:
- English language
- Duration: 12 hours and 56 minutes
- Number of courses: 144
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Cole Mercer , Evan Kimbrell
- File format: mp4
Course topics on 2022/5:
- No pre-requisites, although familiarity with basic business concepts is helpful
Images Become a Product Manager | Learn the Skills & Get the Job
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2020/4 version has reduced the volume by about two minutes compared to the 2019/3, but the volume has almost doubled. The reason for the increase in volume is the change in quality of most movies from 720p to 1080p.
Version 2020/8 compared to 2020/4 did not have any change in the number of lessons and the total time and time of the topics, but it has reduced the volume by about 200 MB.
Version 2021/12 has increased in duration by 7 minutes compared to 2020/8.
Download section 1 – 4 GB
Download Part 2 – 4 GB
Download Section 3 – 4 GB
Download section 4 – 4 GB
Download section 5 – 4 GB
Download section 6 – 98 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog