Become a Probability & Statistics Master is the name of a training course from the Udemy site that fully introduces you to the subject of statistics and probability and teaches you this topic completely by providing more than 600 exercises. This course is taught by a math professor and explains how to solve problems in a simple way. In this course, you will learn how to find answers and simplify questions, and by using special techniques, you will easily solve statistics and probability problems.
During this training course, you will get acquainted with the topic of data visualization, including line graphs, pie charts, Venn charts, and column charts, and you will learn how to analyze data such as range, median, range, etc. The instructor of the course then gives explanations about variance and derivative and starts the probability lesson by examining independent and non-independent events. Sampling, hypothesis testing, and regression are other topics of this course.
Items taught in this course:
- Data visualization
- Familiarity with line graphs, pie charts, Venn charts, and column charts
- data analysis
- Learning limit, median, and range
- Familiarity with variance and derivative
- Independent and non-independent events
- Sampling, hypothesis testing, and regression
Characteristics of the Become a Probability & Statistics Master course:
- English language
- Duration: 14 hours and 20 minutes
- Number of courses: 141
- Education level: Intermediate
- Instructor: Krista King
- File format: mp4
Become a Probability Course headings
- You should be comfortable with arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of whole numbers.
- You should be comfortable with basic algebraic operations and simple equation solving.
- You’ll only need simple arithmetic and algebra to solve these probability and statistics problems, so if you have that simple foundation, you’ll be well prepared for this course.
Become a Probability Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Subtitles: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Romanian
Version 2022/1 has increased the number of 23 lessons and the duration of 2 hours and 45 minutes compared to 2019/10. French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai and Romanian subtitles have also been added.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 722 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog