Android 12 Jetpack Compose Developer Course – From 0 To Hero is a training course for designing and developing modern Android applications with the Jetpack Compose tool, published by Udemi Academy. Compos Jet Pack is a modern and practical tool for building the interface of Android applications, which is supported by Google.
This tool is written in Kathleen’s programming language and, like the Front & React framework, uses a declarative approach. The process of developing the user interface in this tool is very simple and greatly reduces the amount of code written.
This training course has taken advantage of the project-oriented cloning approach. The student, along with the instructor, will be active in the process of designing and developing two email applications and attending news releases and will become practically acquainted with the capabilities and potentials of Compos Jet Pack.
Jetpack Compose is very flexible and can be used in designing and developing personal and corporate applications. Jetpack Compose is the latest technology currently developed for Android apps and is expected to find its true place among developers in a period of two to four years.
The first 4 hours of this course will teach you the Kathleen programming language in a completely specialized way. In this section, you will learn about very important topics such as variables, object-oriented programming, types of data types, functions, classes, inheritance, if / else conditional statements, loops, and so on.
What you will learn in the Android 12 Jetpack Compose Developer Course – From 0 To Hero:
- Development of modern Android applications with Jetpack Compose tool
- A basic introduction to Kathleen’s programming language and the process of developing mobile apps
- Build a sophisticated and professional user interface for email applications
- Upload an API data and display it in the app with Retrofit
- Familiarity with the architecture and development pattern of MVVM
- Build composable functions
- Use the AppBar menu
- Build and implement drop-down menus
- Implementation of Bottom Navigation Bar
- Build an action button
- Navigate between different pages with the same data using the navigation component
- Filter the information provided by the API
- Display results and information provided by the API in the application
- Add headers with HTTPInterceptor
- Types of data structures such as collections and arrays in Kathleen programming
ZeroToMastery – Complete Next.js Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery 2021
Udemy – SQL and PostgreSQL: The Complete Developer’s Guide 2021
Udemy – Complete React Developer in 2022 (w / Redux, Hooks, GraphQL) 2021
Udemy – 3 Minute French – Course 1-11 | Language lessons for beginners 2021
Udemy – Complete Python Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery 2021
Instructor: Denis Panjuta and Tutorials.EU by Denis Panjuta
Number of Lessons: 113
Duration: 14 hours and 22 minutes
Course topics on 2021/12
Prerequisites for Android 12 Jetpack Compose Developer Course – From 0 To Hero
No Programming Skills required
PC, Mac, or Linux Machine required
Android phone not required, but recommended.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download Section 4 – 258 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog