The AC (Alternating Current) Circuit Analysis course is a complete AC analysis course. It starts with a very simple mathematical knowledge of sinusoids and phasors (the tools we use during analysis). 1-) Sinuses and phasors: In this unit, students will acquire the mathematical knowledge needed before diving into the analysis.
The topics are as follows: Introduction, sinusoids, phasors, phasor relationships with circuit elements, etc. 2-) Sinusoidal steady state analysis: In this unit, students will practice basic AC circuit analysis using the same methods for DC. did Students will see that these methods are applicable to both AC and DC. The topics are as follows; Nodal analysis, mesh analysis, superposition, source transformation, etc.
3-) AC power analysis: In this unit, the student knows how to measure AC power in AC circuits, which is a different process from the usual DC method. The topics are as follows; instantaneous and average power, maximum average power transfer, effective value or RMS, apparent power and power factor, etc. 4-) Three-phase circuits: In this unit, the student learns how 3-phase circuits work and why A single phase circuit is more efficient.
The topics are as follows; Balanced three-phase circuits, balanced YY connection, balanced YD connection, balanced DD connection, balanced DY connection, and… 5-) Magnetic coupled circuits: In this unit, students will learn that a circuit is not only conductively coupled, but also magnetically coupled. The key element in magnetic circuits is the “header”.
The topics of this chapter are as follows; Mutual inductance, energy in a coupled circuit, linear transformers, ideal transformers, etc. 6-) Frequency response: In this unit, the student will understand; Time is not the only variable in our circuits. Frequency plays a vital role in circuit analysis and will be very useful for the rest of the journey. The topics are as follows; Transfer function, decibel scale, plot, series resonance, and…
Udemy – Rocking System Design 2022
Udemy – Figma UI UX Design Essentials 2022
Udemy – Testing React with Jest and React Testing Library (RTL) 2022
Udemy – Complete CATIA V5 Express Training 2022
Udemy – The Complete Python Intermediate Features 2022
What you will learn in AC (Alternating Current) Circuit Analysis
- This course shows how to analyze circuits involving alternating current sources, resistors, capacitors, and inductors.
- This course is also an excellent pathway for those planning a career in electrical engineering or any engineering related to circuits.
- This course also teaches you some basic mathematical knowledge of complex numbers, which is necessary for AC circuits to evaluate circuits.
- This course provides all the information you need before moving on to the next step, which is advanced circuit analysis in our curriculum.
- Most people think “why to study circuit analysis when sophisticated software tools can do it for me?”. Because you have to learn to walk before riding a bike.
This course is suitable for people who
- This course is a great way to go into a career in electrical engineering after DC analysis.
- For those considering a career in electrical engineering or any related field.
- For those who want to study in courses like; 1-) Electronics 2-) Digital System Design 3-) Microprocessors 4-) Signals and Systems 5-) Analog and Digital Communications 6-) Control Theory
Instructor: Afterclap Academy
Education level: introductory
Number of courses: 184
Training duration: 24 hours and 59 minutes
Alternating Current Headlines of the course on 2022-8
Alternating Current prerequisites
Alternating Current Pictures
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 2 GB
Download part 4 – 2 GB
Download part 5 – 38.7 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog