The 3 Phase Motor Control Bootcamp course is a Bootcamp for push button 3 phase motor control. You will learn how to design and wire the 7 essential circuits of a 3-phase control motor. In this course, we will learn about 3-phase squirrel cage motors and their different connection methods. We will learn about contactors, thermal overloads, relays, circuit protection, indicator lights, push buttons, off-delay timer relays, on-delay timer relay, power supply and dc injection braking. We will look at how all these parts work and how they can be used in conjunction with each other to control 3 phase motors.
The first circuit we look at is the mainstay of motor controls, the starter DOL. We start the work well and easily by designing the electrical circuit. The power circuit is the base from which we will work for all our circuits in the course. We explain the characteristics of the power circuit and then build the control circuit step by step, lesson by lesson until we arrive at a fully functional DOL starter for a 3-phase motor.
After designing our DOL circuit, we wire it up from scratch and check its performance. Like the DOL starters, we will comprehensively learn 6 other motor control circuits such as reverse, delay, shutdown delay, star/delta, various mixed voltage circuits, and dc injection brake circuits. We look at some practical applications of these circuits and also discuss some different ways of designing them.
If you are eager to learn 3-phase motor controls, get your pen ready so we can start drawing control circuits together!
What you will learn in the 3-Phase Motor Control Bootcamp
- How to design and wire 7 essential 3-phase motor control circuits, push-button operated.
- DOL, Reverse, On Delay, Off Delay, Star/Delta, Mixed Voltage, DC Injection Brake.
- 3-phase squirrel cage motor specifications and connections.
- How the components of engine control systems work and how to use them in a circuit.
- The difference between star and delta formations
This course is suitable for people who
- People who are interested in becoming electrical control technicians.
- Pre-apprentices or apprentices are interested in learning 3-phase motor controls.
- Electricians who want to take their motor control skills to the next level.
- Is anyone interested in learning about 3-phase motor controls and their applications?
3 Phase Motor Control Course details
Lecturer: The Wiring Wizard
Education level: Intermediate
Number of courses: 90
Training duration: 4 hours and 5 minutes
3 Phase Motor Control Course headings
3 Phase Motor Control prerequisites
3 Phase Motor Control Pictures
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.