Udemy – 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022 is the name of a comprehensive, project-oriented, and applied for training course in the Python programming language.
The forthcoming course is one of the most complete and, of course, the most popular tutorials in the history of the Udemy website, offering 100 practical projects over 100 days. In this course, you will become fully acquainted with Python programming and building websites, games, applications, and data science topics, and you will not need any background in programming to get started.
The mentioned period is completely up-to-date and uses the latest tools and technologies of companies such as Google, Apple, and Netflix. In this course, you will get acquainted step by step with all the requirements that a Python developer should have.
Tools, technologies, and modules covered in this course include PyCharm integrated development environment and Jupyter Notebook and Google Colab web applications, Selenium and Beautiful Soup modules, and data science modules such as Pandas, NumPy, and Matplotlib he pointed to the design of graphic applications with Python with the help of Tkinter.
Front-End Development with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 4 and Backend with Flask, REST, and APIs, working with SQL databases such as SQLite and PostgreSQL, and Git and GitHub-based version control are other topics covered in this course. Also, making Snake and Pong games, automatic birthday greetings by SMS and email, creating a blog, building a public API, data science with Google Trends, Lego data collection analysis, and Google App Store analysis are just some of the 100 applied projects of this course.
What do you learn:
- Gain professional Python programming skills
- Master the Python programming language by building and completing 100 projects in 100 days
- Build a strong resume for hiring as a developer
- Build websites and web applications with Python
- Build a graphic desktop application with Python
- Learn how to use modern frameworks such as Selenium, Pandas, Scikit Learn and more
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- People who want to learn programming from scratch without any prior knowledge and become a professional in Python
- People who want to start their own startup by building a website and web applications
- Experienced programmers who want to replace Python with their previous language
- Intermediate Python programmers who can use 100 projects of this course as a challenge to improve their knowledge
Profile of Udemy – 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Dr. Angela Yu
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of lessons: 676 lessons
- Duration: 64 hours and 2 minutes
100 Days of Code Headlines
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – I’ll teach you how to use PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks, and Google Colab
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
100 Days of Code Pictures
100 Days of Code Installation guide
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
This training became free from the 2020/12/16 update.
Note: Other versions of this period available on this Internet may have a larger volume than the version provided, simply because the volume is higher quality 1080 vs. 720; The provided version is complete in terms of content and in accordance with the latest update of the Udemy site.
The 2020/12 version has increased by 2 lessons, 1 hour and 40 minutes compared to 11/23/2020.
The version of 12/16/20 has increased by 1 lesson and about 1 hour compared to 12/20/2020. This update was free.
Version 2021/2 has increased by about 5 minutes compared to 12/16/2020.
Version 2021/11 has increased by about 20 minutes compared to 2021/2.
Version 2021/12 has increased by 1 lesson and duration of 1 minute compared to 2021/11.
100 Days of Code download link
Download section 1 – 4 GB
Download Part 2 – 4 GB
Download Section 3 – 4 GB
Download section 4 – 4 GB
Download Section 5 – 3.27 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog