TSPrint is a unique software from TerminalWorks for remote printing. For example, you can connect to the office system through the home system and print the document you want, the office is an example, this system can be anywhere in the world, TSPrint makes this much easier and more flexible Performs from the Windows terminal and enables and disables various software features to give you complete control over the terminal server. In fact, this software is a solution based on the RDP protocol for terminal services, remote access, VDI, or Citrix environment.
Easy to implement, set up, and use has made this software one of the best in the field of remote printing. By not installing the printer driver, the stability of the server increases, and clients print their desired server documents directly on their printers without any different management configurations.
As soon as the server version of this software is installed, three virtual printers will be installed on the system, one is TSPrint Default which prints on the local server printer, and one is TSPrint PDF for printing on PDF (with the ability to save locally, on the server or send to The title of the email attachment) and the last one is TSPrint Printer, which by clicking on it will open a pop-up and ask you for the client system that you want to print on its printer.
Features of TSPrint:
- Print without installing any drivers
- Increase print efficiency and speed using RDP communications
- Very easy installation, even silent installation for network installation
- Ability to work on any type of network using Microsoft Virtual Channel technology
- Ability to open remote files by simply right-clicking on the file and selecting TSPrint Open Locally
- Ability to transfer files between server and client with just one right-click
- Ability to print on a network of clients
After installing the file in the Crack folder, copy it to the program installation location.