FOOT FUNGUS TREATMENT
1. TREATING FOOT FUNGUS WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
Apple cider vinegar is one of the best natural remedies for toenail fungus, as it can be used topically or taken or both.
- Apple cider vinegar .
- English salt.
How to use :
- Mix one part apple cider vinegar with one part English salt with 6 ounces of hot water.
- Leave the water until it cools a little and becomes easy to touch.
- Soak the feet in this solution twice a day for thirty minutes to kill the fungi.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 8 ounces of warm water.
- A small spoonful of honey.
How to use :
Mix the ingredients well together and drink this drink.
2. OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT AND FOOT FUNGUS TREATMENT:
The use of olive leaf extract is another excellent way to get rid of foot fungus, as olive leaf extract contains anti-bacterial and anti-viral materials, and it also helps lower cholesterol levels.Olive leaf extract is a powerful detoxifier, so you may feel some discomfort when taking these supplements at first. And if it happens and you feel uncomfortable, reduce the dose you take daily while your body gets rid of the accumulated toxins.As soon as you begin to feel comfortable, start increasing the dose as recommended.
3. TEA TREE OIL FOR TOENAIL FUNGUS:
Since tea tree oil is considered an antiseptic and antifungal remedy, it is considered one of the suitable remedies for foot fungus.
How to use tea tree oil:
- First of all, clean the place of infection and its surroundings with alcohol.
- Apply undiluted and 100 percent pure tea tree oil to the infection site and leave it for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes, rub the place of infection with a soft toothbrush.
- When applying tea tree oil directly to the skin, it should be diluted with a similar proportion of carrier oils such as olive oil or almond oil.
- Use this oil daily until the infection clears and continue using it for two to three weeks to prevent its re-emergence.
4. TREATING FOOT FUNGUS WITH ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL:
Orange essential oil is a natural anti-fungal oil that must be applied on a daily basis to the infection site to treat it.
How to use:
- Put a drop of orange oil on the nails and toes and between the toes.
- Leave it for an hour and then wash it off.
- Orange oil is a strong oil on sensitive skin, so if you suffer from sensitive skin, dilute the orange oil with a natural carrier oil such as olive oil.
- As well as due to the prevalence of allergies against citrus fruits, it is recommended to do an allergy test of orange oil on a healthy area of the skin before placing it on the affected area.
5. CORNSTARCH TO TREAT FOOT FUNGUS:
One of the interesting treatments for fungi is corn starch, as corn starch contains a type of fungus that is harmless to the human body, but deadly to Candida, one of the most types of fungi that cause infection in humans.
How to use cornstarch:
- In a bowl large enough to fit a foot or two, mix 1 cup of cornstarch with two quarts of water.
- Leave the cornstarch in the water for at least an hour before placing the toe in it for half an hour or more.
While the number of times this treatment is used is still debatable, there are some sources that have approved the success of the treatment when using it once a week, and there are other sources that say that you use it on a daily basis. Since cornstarch is not harmful to the skin or nails, it can actually be used as many times as you wish.
6. TREATING FOOT FUNGUS WITH BAKING SODA AND BORAX:
Since fungi need an acidic environment to thrive, the alkaline substances in baking soda prevent the spread of foot fungus by creating an uninhabitable environment. The borax also contains natural anti-fungal minerals. And mixing these two ingredients together make a powerful treatment for fungi.
How to use :
- Mix equal proportions of baking soda and borax, adding the appropriate amount of water to get a paste.
- Wet the feet and rub it gently with the mixture on the affected areas.
- Use this method twice a day for at least two weeks.
7. COCONUT OIL AND FOOT FUNGUS TREATMENT:
Caprylic acid is one of the medium chain fatty acids that have the ability to penetrate the cell walls of Candida and other fungi. Without a protective layer for these fungi, they begin to decompose and the fungi are effectively eliminated.
How to use :
Apply a thin layer of coconut oil to the affected area and leave it for at least a quarter of an hour. Coconut oil is very beneficial for skin health, so there is no specific number of times for you to use this oil, but make sure that you are not allergic to coconut before applying this product to sensitive tissues.
8. REMOVING FOOT FUNGUS WITH LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL:
Lavender oil has antifungal properties that work as an effective treatment for moderate cases of foot fungus.
- Put a few drops of pure lavender oil on the affected area every night and leave it on the feet overnight.
- In order to prevent oil removal, you can wrap your feet in woolen socks.
- This topical treatment should be used for several weeks, even after the infection has disappeared.
9. OREGANO OIL TO REMOVE FOOT FUNGUS:
Oregano oil contains antifungal properties and can be used by mixing a few drops of oregano oil with a small spoonful of any carrier oil and placing it on the affected area.