SQL Backup Master is a professional software for backing up SQL Server databases and storing them in cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Box and Google Drive. In addition to cloud services, you can perform backup operations on an FTP server or a specified folder on your local device.
Backing up SQL databases in cloud services doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. SQL Backup Master solves your problem by providing an easy way to backup databases to free cloud storage services. In addition, it provides compression, encryption, scheduling, recovery, and notification services.
Features and Specification of SQL Backup Master:
- Powerful planning and scheduling for database backup
- Backup on FTP server with FTP, SFTP and FTPS support
- It has the ability to notify via email to show success, failure and warning
- Backup to local folders, network folders or attached storage devices
- Backup in cloud storage services such as: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Amazon S3, OneDrive and Azure
System Requirements SQL Backup Master
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Server 2016, 2012, or 2008
Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista
Supported Database Platforms
SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, or 2017
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.