Shotcut is a simple and user-friendly video editor that provides you with a set of features and functions to help you edit and reuse your favorite videos. ShotCut is a free, open-source, cross-platform software that brings many features to video editing and editing.
Features and Specification of ShotCut software:
- Stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
- Unlimited undo and redo for playlist editing including history display
- Create, play, edit, save, load, encode and stream XML MLT projects (with autosave)
- Support many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF
- Extensive support: Support for hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg
- Device and transmission options: SDI and HDMI for preview and input monitoring, screen recording, webcam and audio, 4K resolution support
- Stylish and easy user interface: It has sound doc panels including media specifications, display of recent searches, playlist with thumbnail display, filtering, and encoding panel.
This software is free.
Download ShotCut 22.10.25 Multilingual_x64
Download ShotCut 20.09.27 Multilingual_x86
Download Shot Cut_22.10.25_Multilingual_x64_Portable
Download Shot Cut_20.09.27_Multilingual_x86_Portable
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog