Schlumberger Drillbench is a PUBA drilling simulation software for pressure control, impact control, management, and infrastructure operations. A successful drilling challenge requires a deep understanding of hydraulics during all phases of the operation. The drilling process is very dynamic and complex to model, which has traditionally been ignored due to many dynamics.
However, as the operating margin decreases, the impact of dynamic effects is growing. Along with the increasing costs of good construction, dynamic modeling is necessary and strategically important. Performing simulation in this dynamic drilling simulation software, which has the key capabilities of repeating a drilling operation and providing accuracy with simple steady-state models, is not possible. Drillbench software provides a user-friendly tool for all drilling engineers to challenge drilling.
Features and Specification of Schlumberger Drillbench software:
- Porosity and fracturing readings from the Techlog platform
- Support of two drilling slopes with one subsea pump
- Improved drilling pressure management modeling
- Oil Spill Control: An Investigation of Underground Oil Well Spills and Cross Flow Effects
- Dynamic hydraulic effects in wells: a combination of detailed modeling, graphical presentation of results
- Use the Hydraulics module to simplify the planning process and help drilling engineers make better decisions
- Dynamic temperature calculations in hydraulic models
- Investigate both static and dynamic UBD problems with the Underbalanced tool
- Providing a steady-state solution for detailed screening and sensitivity analysis
System Requirements Drillbench
Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Schlumberger Drillbench Pictures
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The new license for version 6.2 was valid until the end of 2018; If a new license is issued, it will be placed.