After deleting a file or folder from the hard disk, in fact, only the display of that file or folder is removed, not their existence, and of course, the hard disk will be allowed to write new data on it, and this is when the possibility of recovering the original data is minimized. . There is a lot of data recovery software that experience has proven that GetDataBack is definitely one of the best. The main problem of this program was the dull and hard user interface for the ordinary user, which has been largely solved by providing a modified version.
Features and characteristics of GetDataBack software:
– Easy and simple user interface in Simple version
– Quick recovery of all types of deleted information
– Has an easy and one-click mode for initial and very fast recovery
– Support for a variety of FAT and NTFS formats
– Recover data from various types of storage memory such as hard drive, flash memory, SD memory and…
– Recover formatted and partitioned information
– List and display lists of files and folders as before they were deleted
Microsoft .NET Desktop Runtime (Framework) 6.0.0
Wondershare Recoverit 10.0.7.3 x64 / 10.0.6.3 macOS
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Technician 14.5 + WinPE / 10.9 macOS
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro 24.2
SysTools Exchange Recovery 9.1
GetDataBack Program Tips:
– Both Simple and Classic versions are included. According to the manufacturer, if you do not get the Simple version, install the Classic version.
Simple version supports both FAT and NTFS formats.
– Install the software on the drive other than the drive on which you want to perform the recovery operation.
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 32 or 64-bit
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, 2012, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 16, 32, or 64-bit
For the classic version registry, use the Keygen in the Crack folder, and for the simple version registry, run the corresponding file in the folder, depending on your type of Windows, which is 32-bit or 64-bit, and click Yes.
Download Runtime GetDataBack Pro 5.57
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog