Predator Linux is a security-oriented Iranian distribution in the field of hacking and legal hacking, created by the designer and developer of Emperor Distribution, whose security support is provided by an expert team. This distribution, which is based on the Ubuntu Mini LTS distribution, with many changes at the kernel and user level, is a safe and vulnerable distribution, suitable for privacy and anonymity, and for various purposes such as penetration testing,
Ethical hacking, security assessment, and much more. Linux Hunter, with about 1300 tools pre-installed in 40 regular categories, can be considered as a comprehensive and legal security lab, which of course can be used well for everyday work and beginners.
Linux Hunter, a modern distribution with a special focus on security, offers easier installation and better hardware support than similar distributions such as Kali, and for beginners and people who want to enter the Linux world or to do things. Every day, they need a secure and lightweight operating system that is very convenient.
Due to the wide range of pre-installed tools and applications, this distribution can be used instead of many popular Linux distributions in the field of security, such as Parrot OS, Dracos, Samurai, Discreet, AttifyOS, IprediaOS, and Stress. Hunter Distribution in many cases offers more features than these distributions, including providing all AttifyOS distribution tools with a more user-friendly interface, more mobile penetration testing tools than the santoku distribution, and much more.
Features and Features of Linux Hunter:
- Safe and hard distribution, light, compact, anonymous, and suitable for privacy and all kinds of hacking and ethical hacking
- Easier to install, better hardware support, and more suitable for novices than Kali and other distributions
- Ability to choose from 9 training modes: defense, offensive, privacy, hardened, safe, anonymous, emergency, and settings – application for faster access to tools
- Enjoy about 1300 pre-installed tools in 40 sorted categories
- Ability to boot Live and text mode with CLI tools such as dracos distribution
- Enjoy all Parrot, Bugtraq, Pentoo distribution tools
- Enjoy a variety of privacy features available at kodachi, Discreet and IprediaOS distributions
- Provide more tools than Samurai and BackBox distributions
- Has a specialized set of computer crime detection tools
- Also the ability to run Windows tools on Linux such as deft and CAIN distribution
- Covers many tools from insecure.org
Sublime Merge Build 2063 Windows / 2065 Dev macOS / 1119 Linux
Maplesoft Maple/MapleSim 2021.2 Win/ 2021.0 Linux / 2018 macOS
Windows 11 Pro Lite 21H2 Build 22000.318 x64 November 2021 Normal / WPE
FileZilla 3.57 Pro / Free Win / Linux / macOS + Server
Android Studio 2020.3.1.26 Win / 4.0 Linux / macOS + SDK 26.1.1
- A minimum of 25 GB hard disk space for installation.
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM for i386 and AMD64 architectures.
- A bootable CD-DVD drive or a USB stick.
- A minimum of an Intel Core i3 or an AMD A9 processor for best performance.
Predator Installation guide
Transfer the ISO file to the flash drive using bootable flash software and boot the system from it.
Predator download link
Predator-OS 20.04 LTS XFCE desktop v2.0
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 1 GB
Download section 6 – 131 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog