Performance Optimization and Risk Management for Trading is a training course on improving efficiency and optimal risk management in daily trading and algorithms published by Udemi Academy. Your main tool in this course is the Python programming language, and you will use a data-driven, quantitative approach to building trading robots.
If you use the right trading approach and techniques, it is possible for your financial return to be positive in the long run and make good profits from different financial markets.
What you will learn in the Performance Optimization and Risk Management for the Trading course:
- Accurate simulation of different trading strategies and systems to estimate profit and risk margins
- Accurate estimation of taxes, fees, inflation, and shortfall risk to calculate the net profit of trading strategies
- Backtest and forward test in algorithmic trading
- Trading Strategy Optimization Techniques
- Find the optimal and final percentage and degree of leverage in margin trading
- Optimal risk and capital management techniques
- Find the point of harm and guess
- Quantitative and qualitative measurement of risk and return of different strategies
- Basics of Python programming language such as loop, datatype, functions, object-oriented programming and…
- Calculating Downside Risk and Sortino Ratio
- Calculate and estimate the maximum capital draw (Maximum Drawdown) and the duration of the capital loss
- Calculate Annual Composite Growth Rate (CAGR)
- Various financial markets such as stocks, forex, cryptocurrencies, and…
- Technical and fundamental analysis of financial markets
- Brokers and brokers of financial markets
- Mean-Variance Analysis
Udemy – Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel 2021
Udemy – Microsoft (MS) Project, Project Management & Planning 2021
Udemy – Android Firebase Firestore – Masterclass – Build a Shop App 2021
Udemy – Android 12 Jetpack Compose Developer Course – From 0 To Hero 2021
Udemy – Learn Digital Signal Processing – From Basics To Advance 2021
Instructor: Alexander Hagmann
Number of Courses: 236
Duration: 19 hours and 12 minutes
Course topics on 2022/1
Prerequisites for Performance Optimization and Risk Management for Trading
A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) is capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
An internet connection is capable of streaming HD videos.
Basic Python Coding Skills (Variables, Data Types, Lists, For Loops, Functions) -> This is not a Course for complete Python Beginners.
Basic Coding Skills in Pandas, Numpy and Matplotlib
Basic Knowledge or first practical experiences with Trading / Investing would be great (not mandatory but it helps)
Some high school level math & statistics skills would be great (not mandatory, but it helps)
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 1.95 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog