Parallels Desktop is a great software for running Windows environments on Mac systems without rebooting. Using this program, use all the advantages of Mac and Windows operating systems together. Parallels Desktop is one of the best virtualization software for Mac that allows the user to switch between operating systems without rebooting. Currently, this powerful software has more than 5 million users worldwide.
Features and Specification of Parallels Desktop software:
- Full implementation of Windows operating system on Mac
- Combined use of Mac advantages along with Windows applications
- It supports Windows 10 and can be installed on the latest version of the Mac operating system, i.e. Capitan
- The interesting possibility of travel mode to turn off unused or underused resources when you are away from the system (to increase battery life)
- The possibility of using different cloud services such as iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Google Drive to avoid duplicate storage of files.
- Fast switch between operating systems without reboot and with the help of a simple wizard
- The possibility of automatic and simple optimization of resources for the Windows virtual operating system based on the user’s desired applications (for example, game mode, programming mode, design, etc.)
- It has a plugin for Visual Studio for debugging purposes
- Support for well-known design, development, and testing tools such as Docker, Jenkins, and Chef
- Having advanced network tools for complex network virtualization
ABBYY FineReader 184.108.40.20683 Win/ 15.2.8 macOS
Bootstrap Studio 6.2.0 x64/macOS
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
• 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for installing Parallels Desktop.
• Additional disk space for virtual machines (we recommend using a solid-state drive to improve performance).
If after installation and at the first start you will see the window “About activation …”, you should do the following:
– Complete the program completely
– delete the licenses.xml file in the following path:
ps usually this happens if before the trial version of the program is installed
Download Parallels Desktop Business Edition 18.1.0 macOS
Download Parallels Desktop Business Edition 17.1.4 U2B macOS
Download Parallels Desktop Business Edition v220.127.116.11183 macOS
Download Parallels Desktop for Mac with Apple M1 ?hip 18.104.22.168531 macOS
Download Parallels Desktop_Business Edition v22.214.171.124255 macOS
Download Parallels Desktop_Business Edition 126.96.36.199615 MacOSX
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog