Paragon APFS for Windows is an application software for accessing Apple APFS files and partitions in Windows, developed by Paragon Technologie GmbH. APFS is Apple’s new file system, which is fully integrated into all Apple devices and operating systems, and has unique advantages over Apple’s old file system, HFS +.
If you are using Windows operating system, but for any reason, you need to access the files and information stored in the APFS hard drives and flash drives, you can use this software. Hard drives and devices formatted with APFS are not supported by default in the Windows operating system, and you must use special software to read or edit files based on this file system.
Features of Paragon APFS for Windows
- Read and write APFS partitions
- Ensure no deletion and damage to files
- Excellent read speed of encrypted files
- Limited use of system hardware resources such as RAM, CPU, and hard disk
- Very simple and user-friendly interface
Supported Operating Systems:
– Windows 11 (64-bit)
– Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Windows 8 / 8.1 (64-bit)
– Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
– Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
– Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
– Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
Supported File Systems:
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.