PaleoScan is the name of new software for 2D and 3D earthquake interpretation. This software contains all the necessary tools to implement a broad workflow and provides a user-friendly environment for loading data, generating interpreted objects, screening information, and cross-navigation. PaleoScan also provides methods for semi-automating the interpretation of seismic masses, along with standard tools for horizon and fault interpretation. With PaleoScan’s powerful editing tools, you can edit your interpretations and view geological models in real-time. PaleoScan also benefits from parallel processing with the help of the latest multi-core technologies.
Features and Specification of the PaleoScan software:
- Processing of large parts of characteristics (spectral analysis)
- Production of a large number of horizons and layered cutting of areas
- Extraction and quality measurement of seismic sections
- Interpretation, improvement, and description of ground faults
- 2D and 3D simulation of earthquakes
- Modeling all types of faults
|OS||Windows® 7/8/10 (64-bit)|
|CPU*||4-core or 6-core||8-core or 16-core|
|RAM||16 GB||64 GB|
|Storage Drive||Hard disk with fast rotational speed (> 7200 rpm)||SSD|
|Graphic card||512 MB NVIDIA® / ATI® graphics card||2 GB NVIDIA® / ATI® graphics card|
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Download Eliis Paleo scan 2022.1.1 x64