React Next.js – Cookie Based Secure Authentication System is a cookie-based authentication and authentication system training course with React and NextGS frameworks, published by Yodemi Academy. Securing applications and managing user logins and logins is one of the most important tasks for web developers, and frameworks such as NextGS will greatly accomplish these repetitive tasks.
Cookie authentication is gradually replacing internal memory authentication and has numerous advantages over traditional methods. JWT token authentication systems use local memory and user systems to store login and identity information, and in this regard, there are many risks that may cause irreparable problems for your account and web application.
This cookie is placed in the header of HTTP requests and is sent to the server during the user requests, and in this regard, the server can verify the identity of the user or perform certain tasks based on predefined security considerations. Cookie-based authentication systems are also not 100% secure and efficient and are very vulnerable to attacks such as CSRF. Of course, for this category of vulnerabilities, a number of software solutions have been provided that you will use in the educational process of the course.
What you will learn in the course React Next.js – Cookie Based Secure Authentication System:
- Introduce different types of authentication systems and the advantages, disadvantages, and limitations of each
- The difference between cookie-based and token-based authentication systems
- Design and programming of zero to one hundred cookie-based authentication systems
- Benefits of using cookies and important and common security risks of cookies
- Develop client-side websites with React and Next GS frameworks
- Combine Client React and Next GS side frameworks with Node GS and Express Server-side frameworks
- Familiarity with CSRF security attacks and ways to prevent and protect users against these types of attacks
- Web application security solutions and restricting user access levels
- Manage application states with context API
- Use Ant design and Bootstrap 4 in projects based on React framework
Udemy – The Complete NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) Course: Art and Tech 2021
Udemy – React Development Masterclass: Build 30 Powerful Projects 2021
Udemy – Full Stack Web Development using the MERN stack and DEVOPS 2021
Udemy – Discrete Mathematics 2021
Udemy – The Complete Python Masterclass: Build 15 Python Projects 2021
Instructor: Ryan Dhungel
Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 36
Duration: 4 hours and 53 minutes
Secure Authentication System Course topics
Preact Next.js Course Prerequisites – Cookie Based Secure Authentication System
Previous experience with the basics of reactjs
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 923 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog