mIRC is a complete Internet chat software for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others in IRC networks, group chats in conferences, and private discussions around the world. The practical interface of this software is fully adjustable and has features such as a friend list, file transfer, the ability to connect to multiple servers, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, adjustable sounds, and voice messages. And… it supports.
This software also has a programming language that can be used to build applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communication to playing games. IRC has been in development for two decades and is constantly being improved and updated with new technologies. This software is a friendly client that is well equipped with many options and tools.
Features and Specification of the mIRC program:
- UTF-8 support
- Powerful and dynamic /help command
- Support for Netscape, Mosaic, and MS Internet Explorer
- User-programmable menu bar
- Simple and intelligent CTCP commands and control events
- Support wav and midi audio files
- Colored texts for easy reading
- Customizable nickname
- Customizable menu window
- Full DCC Send/Receive/Chat support including disabling DCC
- Full support for fonts, color, bold, underline and reverse text
- Simple but powerful and secure file server
- Programmable keys
- Proxy support
- Ability to connect to multiple servers
- SSL encryption
- Send and receive files
See here for complete mIRC information.
Mozilla Thunderbird 102.2.0 Windows/Linux/macOS
Vivaldi v5.4.2753.51 incl. Mail v1.0 x86/x64
iTubeGo YouTube Downloader 6.1.0 Multilingual x64/x86 / 5.3 macOS
Vivaldi v5.4.2753.47 incl. Mail v1.0 x86/x64
Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise 12.10.0 x64/ 11.3.17 x86
Follow the Readme.txt file inside the Crack folder.
Download mIRC 7.71
Download mIRC 7.64 Portable
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog