Master the Fourier transform and its applications is a course from the Udemi site in the field of Fourier transform training in MATLAB and Python, which also teaches its applications in digital signal processing and image processing.
The Fourier transform is one of the most important operations in modern technology and has many applications in human civilization. But how does this conversion work and what are its uses? In this course, you will learn the theoretical and computational concepts of the Fourier transform and learn how to use it in MATLAB and Python.
This course shows you what Fourier transform does for modern applications in signal processing, data analysis, and image filtering. In this course, you will not only learn the basics of this integral conversion, but also topics such as non-static effects, spectral separation, normalization, and filtering using Python and MATLAB code.
The focus of this course is on implementing Fourier transform on a computer and its use in digital signal processing and image processing applications and introduces you to the engineering and computational aspects of this conversion.
Things that are taught in this course:
- Familiarity with the concepts of Fourier transform
- Understand and interpret the results of the Fourier transform
- Apply Fourier transform in MATLAB and Python
- Use Fourier transform in signal processing applications
- Improve Python and MATLAB programming skills
- Familiarity with Fourier transform limitations
Details of the Master the Fourier transform course and its applications:
- English language
- Duration: 6 hours and 42 minutes
- Number of courses: 57
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Mike X Cohen
- File format: mp4
Udemy – 3 Minute French – Course 1-11 | Language lessons for beginners 2021
Udemy – The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp 2021
Talk Python Training – Modern APIs with FastAPI and Python Course 2021
Udemy – Unreal Engine C ++ The Ultimate Game Developer Course 2021
Udemy – Ethereum Blockchain Developer Bootcamp With Solidity (2020)
- A curious mind!
- Some MATLAB or Python experience is useful but not required
- High-school math (calculus is not necessary)
- Previous knowledge of the Fourier transform is NOT necessary!
- * Manually correct English captions *
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The previous name of this course was Understand the Fourier transform and its applications.
Version 2021/11 has increased by 3 lessons and a duration of 36 minutes compared to 2018/6. Also, its quality has been improved from 720p to 1080p and English subtitles have been added to it.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 938 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog