Foundation in C #: Battleship Project is a C # programming training program based on the iamtimcorey website. In this training course, you will apply all the tips and theories taught in the previous courses in a completely practical way and develop a simple and small game.
This game is called Battleship Lite and will teach you the complex processes of pre-development planning and then the final coding of the project.
Designing and developing C # applications is a very time-consuming and challenging process, and in order to make it easier for developers to work and increase accuracy, this process must be broken down into smaller steps. The skills and knowledge learned in this training course will help you to easily develop medium and large applications and enter the job market.
What you will learn in the Foundation in C #: Battleship Project course:
- Pre-planning of the development and coding process and overview of the project and the challenges under consideration
- Sophisticated process and time on C # application development
- Develop the logic of the project and its various components mentally
- Final troubleshooting and debugging
- Final testing of the application and its release
Instructor: Tim Corey
Number of Courses: 9
Duration: 5 hours and 7 minutes
Foundation in C Course topics
Foundation in C Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.