GINGER, LEMON, AND HONEY TEA
Ginger is one of the best herbal remedies for colds, so don’t spend the winter without it. Many articles about its properties were published. There is no doubt that ginger is unique among medicinal plants, but if you are looking to enhance the properties of these medicinal plants, you can combine them with other beneficial foods and use them as a truly healthy home remedy.
In this article, we are going to introduce how to make a drink containing Ginger, lemon and honey,which is used for treatment of sore throat and severe colds .
Follow us on Facebook
BENEFITS OF THIS TEA:
This tea can help clear the sinuses. Ginger and honey can relieve a sore throat. If you feel cold, the use of this tea will be very beneficial. Well, now we have to see what we need to make this tea.
Read also: 5 benefits of ginger tea
HOW TO PREPARE
Preparation time: 5 minutes
TO PREPARE THIS TEA, WE NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- About an inch of fresh ginger root
- Big spoon of fresh lemon juice
- natural honey spoon
HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS TEA?
Grate fresh ginger into the teapot, bowl, or plate. In most cases you may want to peel it but there is no reason to do so.
Pour 1 cup of boiling water over it and let it steep for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, take lemon juice and mix it with honey. Strain the ginger. Add this ingredient to the honey and lemon mixture. If you like, you can add more lemon juice or honey to the dish.
IF YOU LIKE, YOU CAN ALSO USE THE FOLLOWING:
- Add a little cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom to the mixture. Do this in the final stages to give the tea a good taste.
- You can also use cinnamon stick.
- A little turmeric can give it a good taste. Of course, if you are allergic to these varieties, it is better not to use them.
- If you do not like the taste of lemon, you can use orange juice to balance its taste.