GerbView, a product of Software Companions, is an advanced yet simple to use software for converting, printing, and viewing HPGL, HPGL/2, Excellon, and raster files. This program supports both RS274D and RS274X. You can use this software to convert the old and standard RS274D format to its new type, RS274X, which has default information. Gerbview is used to display and visualize your complex designs.
You no longer need to wait for the photos of the painters to be able to see your design in visual form. In this program, you can work with several different formats at the same time, which of course are supported by this program. There are marking elements such as texts, arrows, lines, images, ellipses, etc. in this program so that you can use them if needed.
In this software, you can convert files such as Gerber, HPGL, HPGL/2, and excellent to formats such as AutoDesk DXF, AutoDesk DWF, Adobe PDF, or… On the main page of GerbView, you can find out about all the coverage and support of this software. With the tools in this program, you can know the details of your plan.
Features and Specification of the GerbView program:
- Support for various new and old formats
- The possibility of converting various formats to one another, with high speed and accuracy
- Ability to add a variety of guide signs to improve the design
- Support for AutoDesk DXF and Adobe PDF files and…
- An advanced yet simple tool for people who don’t know how to draw or edit their designs
- The possibility of zooming and unzooming in desired areas, without loss of quality
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bit.
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit.
- Windows 8, 32 and 64 bit.
- Windows 8.1, 32 and 64 bit.
- Windows 10, 32 and 64 bit.
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Supports Terminal Server and Citrix.
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the installation location of the program.
Download GerbView 10.10 x86
Download GerbView 10.10 x64
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog