GeoStudio is a product collection for geotechnical modeling and wide geographical environment and to handle all your needs in modeling. The GeoStudio collection includes the following products:
SLOPE/W: Slope stability analysis
SEEP/W: groundwater subsidence analysis
SIGMA/W: deformation stress analysis
QUAKE/W: dynamic analysis of earthquakes
TEMP/W: Geothermal analysis
CTRAN/W: Solute Transport Analysis
AIR/W: Air flow analysis
VADOSE/W: analysis of ventilated zone and soil cover
Features and Specification of GeoStudio software:
- CAD slope stability software to calculate confidence coefficients of soil and rock domain. Effective analysis of simple and complex problems for slip surfaces, pore water pressure conditions, soil properties, analysis methods and loading conditions.
- Groundwater analysis, problems of loss of excess water pore pressure in porous materials such as soil and rock.
- Conducting stress and deformation analysis of soil structures using SIGMA/W
- Dynamic analysis of earthen structures to earthquakes or the reference of mechanical forces from an explosion or a sudden impact using the QUAKE/W tool.
- Analysis of thermal changes in the ground due to environmental factors or construction facilities including buildings or pipelines using TEMP/W
- Modeling pollutant movement through porous materials such as soil and rock
- Analysis of problems of interaction of underground water and air in soil and rock
- Analysis of flow from the environment, across the Earth’s surface, from the unsaturated zone to the local groundwater
Core system requirements
Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 SP1. Installers require the latest Visual C++ Redistributable runtime libraries installed.
Windows® 10 x64
v2021.4 Support Windows 11
Intel® Pentium® 4 or better, or AMD Opteron™ or Athlon™ 64 or better (GeoStudio is optimized for multi-core Intel processors.)
Intel® i5,i7,i9, AMD Ryzen
4 GB RAM
16 GB RAM
1 GB hard disk space
500 GB SSD
1024 x 768
NVIDIA® GT 300, ATI® Radeon® HD 4000 Series, Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000.
For 3D features, your graphics card must support Direct3D® Feature Level 10_1 or greater.
2GB VRAM / DirectX 10+ support, eg NVIDIA GeForce, AMD Radeon
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
In the case of the 2018 version, some antiviruses may mistakenly identify crack files as viruses, if the files are clean; Therefore, to run the software, the program installation folder must be included in the list of antivirus exceptions.
Also, for full functionality, the software should always be run with Run as administrator.
The 2018 version was installed and successfully activated on Windows 10 64-bit on 25 February 2017; The 2012 version was also tested on April 15, 1996.