Switching Power Supply Design Course is the name of a popular course on the FEDEVEL Academy website for board design training in Altium Designer software. This course is great for beginners and all people who want to start using Altium Designer software. Companies that hire novices or young engineers can use the course to train their workforce.
This course demonstrates the design of a switching power supply as an example to fully teach the process of designing a board, by observing and repeating the steps, you can design any type of board you want. This piece is used in almost all boards and for this reason it has been selected as an example in this course.
Switching Power Supply Design Course is a step-by-step course that describes each step of the switching power supply design process. Even if you have no previous board design experience, you can design a switching power supply yourself just by repeating the steps shown in this course.
This course tries to teach you the most important knowledge possible, how to use Altium Designer software because, with this knowledge, you can carry out your projects alone and design your own boards.
What do you learn at the Switching Power Supply Design Course:
- Start a project: Build a project and add schematic pages
- Making schematic symbols: making a chip, resistor, capacitor, inductor, transistor, pad, and…
- Draw a schematic: put components inside the schematic, connect pins, and…
- Complete schematic: annotate, add text and description and…
- Schematic Tips and Tricks: Names and…
- Making footprints: Using the component guide, getting acquainted with the layers in Altium and…
- Adjust accumulations and set layout rules
- How to arrange the components in the PCB: Determine the importance, select the components from the schematic, place them in the PCB, and…
- PCB layout design: familiarity with important issues, connecting pins, working with polygons, and…
- Improve and complete the PCB layout: DRC check, clear violations, add text, adjust thermal relief pad, and…
- Making outputs for PCB production: Get output to PDF, NC Drill, Gerber, and files
- Working with Altium: Important commands, settings, familiarity with common situations
Udemy – IELTS Band 7+ Complete Prep Course 2022
Udemy – Complete German Course: Learn German for Beginners 2021
Udemy – Become a WordPress Developer: Unlocking Power With Code 2021
Udemy – The Complete Python Masterclass: Build 15 Python Projects 2021
Udemy – KiCAD PCB Design For Embedded Systems & Electronics Projects 2020
Specifications of Switching Power Supply Design Course:
- Publisher: FEDEVEL Academy
- Instructor: Robert Feranec
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of courses: 6
- Duration: 5 hours and 53 minutes
Switching Power Supply Design Course chapters
- Part 1 – Starting a new project | 01:06:38
- Part 2 – Drawing a schematic | 01:08:48
- Part 3 – Creating footprints | 00:58:28
- Part 4 – Doing PCB layout | 00:59:33
- Part 5 – Improving PCB layout | 01:08:08
- Part 6 – Finishing PCB and generating manufacturing outputs | 00:31:37
- A computer that allows you to run Altium Designer.
- No previous Altium Designer knowledge is required.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 204 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog