An endNote is software for organizing and storing resources and documents used in the process of research and preparing articles. This program provides the possibility to search for articles and documents in different databases and the user manages and organizes them after saving. There are standard formats for publishing articles in various databases and journals inEndNote, which, in coordination with Word software, make it easy to save in the required format.
Features and Specification of EndNote software :
– Online search for sources and articles in different databases
– The ability to import and manage PDF files completely
– Conducting a review of sources for the preparation of a thesis, article, book, etc.
– Classification of resources and information for faster access
– Easy and accurate search in research sources
– The possibility of finding the full text of the articles
– Coordination of articles with different publishing standards
– Automatic addition of sources to the list of research articles with the possibility of choosing its format based on different standards
Ability to classify and organize shapes, tables, and other graphic files
– The possibility of sharing articles in different databases
EndNote for Windows system and hardware requirements
- Windows® XP SP3, Vista (32-/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-/64-bit), Windows 8.x (32-/64-bit) & Windows 10 .
- Pentium 450-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- 180MB of hard disk space available
- 256 MB of RAM
- CD-ROM drive required for installation — not required for download installation.
- Internet connection is required to register for online access, search online databases, and find full text and auto-update references.
- EndNote Libraries are compatible across Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- EndNote is Unicode compliant.
- To use MSI installation, it is necessary to have the latest Windows Updates installed.
Word processor compatibility
- EndNote is compatible with the following word processing and text formats:
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2007, 2010*, 2013* (* 32 and 64 bit), Apache OpenOffice Writer 3.x, Partner Cite While You Write™ integration with Wolfram Mathematica 8
EndNote for Mac OS X system and hardware requirements
- Macintosh: 10.6.x (Snow Leopard), 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks) & 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Hard disk with 400 MB available
- Minimum 256 MB of available RAM
- Internet connection is required to register for EndNote Web and search online databases, find full text, and auto-update references.
- EndNote Web account included
- ** To update your Mac OS, go to “System Preferences / Software Update” or go to http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/.
Word processor compatibility
- EndNote X7 is compatible with the following word processors:
- Cite While You Write: Microsoft® Word® 2008(SP1), 2011. Updates for these word processors can be found at the Microsoft Office update website.
- Partner CWYW Integration: Apple Pages ’09; Wolfram Mathematica 8
- Format Paper: Word processors that save .rtf files: Word Perfect – versions 11, 12, 13, 14, Apple iWork Pages – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, WordPad – for supported Windows versions, TextEdit – for supported Macintosh OSX versions, OpenOffice.org – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x, Nissus Writer – Macintosh OSX version, Mellel – versions 1, 2.x, Format Paper: Word processors that save .odt files: OpenOffice .org – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the installation location of the program; During use, cut off the software’s access to the Internet and also do not update it.
Download EndNote 20.4.1 Build 16297
Download EndNote X9.3.3 Build 13966 Fixed
Download EndNote X9.3.3 Build 13966 Crack Only
Download End Note X9.3.3 Build 13966
Download End Note X9 Build 12062
Download End Note X8.1 Build 11010
Download End Note 20 Build 16480 macOS
Download End Note X9.3.3 macOS
Download End Note X9.3.1 Build 15142 macOS
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog