DxO PureRAW is a program for managing RAW image files with the ability to improve their quality with even more capabilities than software such as Photoshop and Lightroom. With the help of this program, you will release the potential of editing RAW image files, you can create better RAW files before retouching, and thanks to the unique demosaicing algorithm of the DxO program, you can leave the work of noise removal and lens correction technology to this program.
Features of DxO PureRAW:
- DxO’s artificial intelligence will apply the best balance to preserve detail and remove noise. DeepPRIME technology will fix this problem faster than you.
- The best corrections for your lens defects: by automatically correcting the defects in your equipment using optical modules
- Restoring old RAW files: If you had discarded your old RAW files due to low quality and lack of sharpness, now you have the opportunity to use them again with this program.
- Permanently eliminate the parasitic texture that the camera produces in the blurred spots.
- Easy image editing: Using this program, you can easily convert your RAW files to DNG format and then edit them in more professional software.
DxO PureRAW system requirements:
Supported Operating Systems:
Starting from: NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series, ATI Radeon HD2000 Series, and Intel HD Graphics 2000 Series or Apple silicon.
If no compatible card is available, GPU acceleration will be disabled, and the CPU will be used.
• macOS 10.14 or later
• Intel Core processor
Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 10 version 1809 (64-bit) and above
DxO PureRAW images:
Crack the program according to the contents of the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder. It is noteworthy that every time this program is run, a license warning is displayed, which you only need to close. The software runs in full mode. Also, if you have activated the software in Trial mode, the PureRAWv1Demo.lic license will remain in the C:\ProgramData\DxO Labs\Licenses path and prevent the full execution of the program; Therefore, be sure to delete it manually.