DxO PhotoLab is an image processing software developed by the French company DxO. Using this editor, you can produce RAW and JPEG images with the best quality. DxO PhotoLab provides a complete set of smart corrections that you can manually adjust at any time.
With this program, you can apply any aspect of your photos such as noise removal, light limitation correction, color detail recovery, complex optical correction, and detail enhancement. Using the unique DxO Local Adjustment tools that include: control points (U Point technology), filters, manual and automatic pens, auto repair tools, and more, manually manipulate your photos with your artistic touch. Apply selective changes to specific points of your image.
Features and Specification of DxO PhotoLab software:
- Intelligent lighting: optimization of the dynamic range of the image
- Clear vision: intelligent local contrast enhancement and effective fog removal
- DxO PRIME: automatically raises ISO RAW images and reconstructs accurate and color information based on unique algorithms.
- Optical Corrections: Using gears with automatic correction based on DxO’s scientific expertise in measurement and grading
- Control Points: Manually select your editing area by simply clicking on the part of the image you want to adjust.
- Copy and transfer settings from one image to another.
- Includes 30 adjustable presets
- Multiple outputs with just one click
- Output to the web, print, or backup formats
- Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, etc.
Pichon (Icons8) 9.6.8/ 5.7.4 macOS
Agisoft Metashape Professional 18.104.22.16839 x64/ 1.7.1 macOS /1.6.5 Linux
- Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenCL 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
- Intel Core™ i5 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (macOS Sierra)
- Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Download DxO PhotoLab 6.0.1 Build 33 Elite Multilingual x64
Download DxO PhotoLab 6 ELITE Edition 22.214.171.124 macOS
Download DxO PhotoLab 5.5.0 Build 4770 Elite Multilingual x64
Download DxO PhotoLab 5 ELITE Edition 5.5.81 macOS
Download DxO PhotoLab 4.3.3 Build 12 Elite Multilingual x64
Download DxO PhotoLab 4.1.1 Build 4479 Elite Multilingual Portable
Download DxO PhotoLab 3.3.0 Build 4391 Elite Multilingual x64
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog