RSTAB is a powerful software for analyzing and designing structures, especially beams. A beam, usually in architecture and structural engineering, is defined as a long, straight, and prismatic member that is designed to support various loads along the length of the member. This tool has come to the help of structural engineers to meet all the needs of modern design and engineering.
This software will perform all the stages of analyzing and checking the use of materials such as steel, concrete, aluminum, composite, and even plants, in order to comply with global standards.
The simplicity of designing structures and materials, a structure similar to the AutoCAD environment, as well as the automatic generation of structures are among the features of RSTAB that distinguish it from others.
Engineers will also be able to compare the simulated building with international and Euro standards and eliminate its defects. More clearly, this software detects the structure and tries to create a defect in it so that the designers can find a way to fix it. think
Features and Specification of RSTAB software:
- Suitable for the most modern designers, civil engineers, and architecture
- Designing 3D models with the ability to rotate at different angles
- Customization capability due to modular design
- Calculation of the support of structures based on the materials used
- Structural and dynamic analysis
- Synchronization with international standards
- Support and continuous development of the application
- Phone support (except Iran…!)
- Ease of use for engineers familiar with AutoCAD.
- The ability to output on paper all the required views (internal and external)
- Load simulation at different angles of the structure
Operating system Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit
Quad-core processor by Intel or AMD
Ram: 8 Gigabytes
Up-to-date graphics with GPU by NVIDIA or ATI
After installing, copy and replace the files in the Crack folder in the installation location of the program. Run the program and enter the copied AUTHORE.INI file as a license.