The Full Stack React Course is a project-based full stack web programming course with React and Next.js frameworks, published by DevelopedbyED specialized academy. During the process of this training course, you will develop an advanced store website and you will have an active presence in the process of designing and implementing its various features and modules.
The educational process of the course is completely simple and smooth and you will not face any special problems or challenges. There are many educational resources, books, blogs, and video courses to learn full-stack programming, but none of them can introduce you well to all the intertwined topics of programming. This training course is only enough to state the essentials and makes it completely unnecessary to study irrelevant sources and problems.
The application developed in the educational process of this course is equipped with various features such as an authentication system and dedicated access level management, automatic login with Gmail, secure payment, invoice and smart purchase invoice by email, shopping cart, purchase history, etc.
What you will learn in The Full Stack React Course:
- Next.js and React frameworks
- Working with URql to fetch different data
- Styling different components
- Framer Motion animation library
- Creating pop-up notifications
- Strapi content management system
- Postgres database management system
- GraphQL programming language
- Auth0 authentication system and access level management
- Working with Stripe’s powerful financial platform
Education level: Introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 41
Duration of education: 6 hours and 23 minutes
Headlines of The Full Stack React Course
1. Project Introduction
2. Strapi Setup
3. Next JS Intro
4. Building out the E-Commerce Website
Images of The Full Stack React Course
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.