dotConnect is an advanced solution for connecting to various types of databases built within the ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a significant number of new, valuable, and practical technologies that enable comprehensive access and management of databases and extensive organizations in them. dotConnect includes high-performance data providers for large databases and provides an efficient and complete platform for developing database applications and websites.
With modern and advanced ORM (Object Relational Mapping) technology such as Entity Framework and LinqConnect, DotConnect offers new ways to design applications and increase the productivity of database-related application development. This component enables connection and access to Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, and SQL databases . Creates the server. Also, this component provides facilities in the field of Salesforce technology – ADO.NET for Salesforce.com and Database.com services.
dotConnect can be used in all areas of modern software development, including web applications and related services, Windows applications, and mobile and enterprise application development. Using dotconnect will guarantee high performance, complete stability, perfect security, and reliable and reliable support.
Features and Specification of Devart dotConnect components :
– Ability to connect and access different types of databases and manage them with the best performance
– High performance in connection with ADO.NET
– The possibility of database-specific expansion
– Visual Studio integration
– ORM solutions including ADO.NET Entity Framework, LinqConnect, NHibernate and ORM model designer
– Powerful possibilities in the field of business intelligence solutions of SQL Server
– Having ASP.NET facilities
– Powerful tool for database management
– Has RAD development framework
– Has advanced components and wizards
– Maximum Design Time support
See the full list of components and their other features here.
The set of changes made in the components related to the SQL Server database from here, related to the MySQL database from here , related to the Oracle database from here, related to the PostgreSQL database from here , related to the SQLite database from here and related to the Universal version from here Is visible.
These tools are offered in different editions, the most complete version of which is the Professional edition.
See prerequisites and compatible versions for the SQL Server component here , the MySQL component here , the Oracle component here , the PostgreSQL component here , the SQLite component here , and the Universal component here .
It is given in the text file.
Download link (new versions at the top of the list)