DbSchema is a tool for designing diagrams and creating queries for relational databases. This tool is useful with all relational databases such as MySql, MariaDB, Postgresql, SqlServer, Oracle, Db2, etc. Plus MongoDB and Cassandra are compatible. DbSchema allows users to track changes made to the schema by source controls such as git and svn, the Relational Data Browser tool in this software helps users to easily explore and edit database data with the mouse (even Several tables simultaneously). There are also other tools for creating queries, creating random data for tables, forms, reports, and… at the heart of this software, which will have many applications for all programmers and database administrators.
Features and specifications of DbSchema software:
- Interactive diagrams and the ability to edit tables, columns, table keys through diagrams
- Simple display and relational data editor (Ability to display data from multiple tables simultaneously and the ability to filter data)
- Compare different schemes together
- Build queries visually
- Documentation in HTML5 format
- Ability to create sketches offline without the need for a database connection
- Build reports and forms
- Generate random data for tables
- Ability to reverse engineer database schemas
- SQL script editor with syntax highlight capability for more readability
- Ability to import text data, Excel, text files separated by commas into the database
- Full support for MongoDB database
Navicat Premium 16.0.7 Win / macOS / 15.0.24 Linux
Sublime Text 4 Build 4126 Win / Dev 4129 macOS / 4113 Linux
Wing IDE Pro 8.1.3 Windows / Linux / macOS
Android Studio 2021.1.1.20 Win / 4.0 Linux / macOS + SDK 26.1.1
Navicat Premium 16.0.7 Win / 16.0.9 macOS / 15.0.24 Linux
DbSchema can connect via JDBC drivers to all SQL databases + MongoDB.
DbSchema can run on all operating systems: Windows, Linux, MAC.
Register the software using the serial in the text file.
Download Db Schema_8.2.12_Linux
Download Db Schema_8.2.12_macOS
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog