The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs is a course published by Coursera Online University.
This introductory course offers:
1. Basic concepts of the learning system and development of strategies and skills (SSLD), their relevance to every day relationships and provide advanced concepts for participants working in the fields of social work and health care.
2. Basic principles and practical methods of SSLD, illustrated by case studies of relationship management.
3. SSLD framework for assessing relationship management. N3C (needs, conditions, features, capacity) and problem translation.
4. Core competencies in the application of SSLD system relationship management: learning observation, simulation, actual implementation, review, and monitoring.
What you will learn in The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs course:
- Relationships in our lives
- Create relationships that work for you
- Challenges, endings, and transformation
- Internal and external needs
- Relationship and health
- Ability to deal with differences
- Admission Overview
- Meaning of actions and culture
- And …
The Arts and Science of Relationships Course details
- Publisher: Coursera
- English language
- Duration: 32 hours
- Number of training weeks: 6
- Lecturer: A. Ka Tat Tsang
- File format: mp4
- Course Level: Introductory
- Providing institution/university: University of Toronto
Module 1 – Relationships in Our Lives
Module 2 – Getting Started
Module 3 – Communication
Module 4 – Building Relationships that Work for You
Module 5 – Challenges, Endings, and Transformation
Module 6 – Relationships & Self
The Arts and Science of Relationships Course images
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 765 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog