Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand, and Behavior is a training course on brand management and brand and business synchronization published by Coursera Academy. This training course was prepared by Professor Nader Tavasli, who is one of the senior professors of the London Business School. Professor Tausli is against all branding and traditional business methods.
In traditional methods, the brand is considered as a visual representation of the business and has no other function. In new business approaches, the brand is considered as a user experience that a customer experiences in all processes and interactions with a company. This training course is completely practical and will introduce you to the process of developing and building a brand from zero to one hundred.
What you will learn in the Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behavior training course:
- Sensitive moments and interactions with customers
- Ways to shape a company’s brand through improving and enriching the user experience in all company processes
- Brand building through an enterprise-wide perspective
- Extensive branding in multiple and multi-brand companies
- Development and expansion of the brand in different cultures, countries, and societies
- Measuring brand health
- Business name of the company
- Brand marketing
- Brand management
- Brand Identity
- And …
Instructor: Nader Tavassoli
Provider institution/university: University of London (University of London) and London Business School (London Business School)
Training level: Introductory
Number of training weeks: 5
Duration of training: 17 hours
Headlines of this course
Brand Purpose & Experience
Brand Design & Delivery
Brand Leadership and Alignment
Brand Practices & Engagement
Brand Metrics & Returns
What background knowledge is necessary?
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.