Analytic Combinatorics is an Analytic Combinatorics course published by Coursera Online University.
Analytical compositions teach arithmetic that enables accurate quantitative prediction of large compositional structures. This course introduces the symbolic method for deriving functional relations between ordinary, exponential, and multivariate generating functions and methods in complex analysis for deriving exact asymptotes from GF equations.
Our first lecture is about the symbolic method, where we define composite structures that we can use to define classes of composite objects. The structures are integrated with transfer theorems that lead to equations that define generating functions whose coefficients enumerate the classes. We consider several examples of classical combinations.
All facilities of this course are available for free. After completion, it does not provide a certificate.
What you will learn in the Analytic Combinatorics course:
- Hybrid structures and OGFs
- Labeled constructs and EGFs
- Combined parameters and MGFs
- Complex, logical asymptotic, and meromorphic analysis
- Logical and meromorphic asymptotic applications
- Singularity analysis
- Applications of singularity analysis
- Saddle point asymptote
- Publisher: Coursera
- English language
- Duration: 17 hours
- Number of training weeks: 8
- Lecturer: Robert Sedgewick
- File format: mp4
- Course level: Intermediate
- Providing institution/university: Princeton University
Combinatorial Structures and OGFs
Labeled Structures and EGFs
Combinatorial Parameters and MGFs
Complex Analysis, Rational and Meromorphic Asymptotics
Applications of Rational and Meromorphic Asymptotics
Applications of Singularity Analysis
Saddle Point Asymptotics
Analytic Combinatorics course images
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.