BricsCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) software developed by Bricsys. The company was founded in 2002 by Eric D. Keyser. This software is produced for direct modeling and assembly design. This software is available for Windows, Linux, and OS X operating systems and in three versions:
BricsCADClassic: provides 2D design capabilities, native DWG reading and writing, and a full LISP API for customization and automation of repetitive tasks.
BricsCADPro: includes all the features of the Classic version, direct 3D modeling, 2D and 3D hardware library, high-quality rendering, rendering material library, mechanical assembly view, and compatible with the AutoCAD development system, which includes hundreds of third-party programs. supports.
Platinum version: includes the features and functions of the Pro version, 3D constraint system creation, transformation modeling, assembly creation, and editing, and an early version (pre-release) of the BIM version.
In addition, Bricys has produced two add-on modules for BricsCAD products:
BricsCAD Communicator: Runs in BricsCAD Pro or Platinum to input and output 3D data and allow data exchange with major CAD programs.
BricsCAD Sheet Metal: Running on BricsCAD Platinum, providing tools for creating sheet metal parts with a focus on fabrication
Features and Specification of BricsCAD software:
- Familiar CAD functions
- Full support for LISP, VBA, BRX & .NET
- Chapoo cloud connection
- Direct 3D modeling, rendering, materials, and lighting
- Create a 3D constraint
- Import products from files in MCAD formats including Solidworks, Inventor, and Creo
- Contains more than 600 high-quality ingredients
- View all defined objects and work with them in all open drawings using the Drawing Explorer
Agisoft Metashape Professional 220.127.116.1159 x64/ 1.7.1 macOS /1.6.5 Linux
- Windows 10
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2003 R2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Fedora / OpenSuse / Ubuntu (*)
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- RAM: 256 MB, 1 Gb or more recommended.
- Hard Drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.
- 1024×768 XGA with true color (minimum)
- Non-wireframe GPU-accelerated renders modes like realistic rendering require a supported GPU (**).
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
First, install Bricsys-NetworkLicenseManager from inside the Crack folder. Install the software but do not run it. Disable all your network cards except the primary one. Using the ipconfig /all command, copy the 12-digit number of your Mac Address without spaces and replace it in 4 places instead of <YOURHOSTID> in the bricsys.lic file. Copy the license file and the rlm.exe file to the license manager installation location and run the rlm.exe file and do not close it. Run the software.
Download BricsCAD Ultimate 23.1.05.1 x64
Download BricsCAD Ultimate 22.2.06.1 x64
Download BricsCAD Ultimate 22.1.07.1 macOS
Download BricsCAD Ultimate 21.2.07.1 x64
Download Brics CAD Communicator 21.1.04.1 x64
Download Bricsys Brics CAD Ultimate 18.104.22.168 x86
Download Bricsys Brics CAD Ultimate 22.214.171.124 x64
Download Brics CAD Platinum 126.96.36.199 macOS
Download Brics CAD Platinum 19.2.15-1 All Linux64
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog