First, we’ll take a look at the example Blazor WebAssembly project, and then we’ll build the main project of this course, a classic online browser game where users can create an army of fighters and send them out to battle other users. Along with some customization options and leaderboard implementation, this tutorial also teaches you how to use Blazor components effectively.
We’ll cover data binding and events, communication between components, forms with built-in components and authentication options, how to use views that only authorized users can see, how to call a web service, and more. In addition, you will learn how to build the back-end of the game with a Web API and Entity Framework to store all data in a SQL Server database.
What you will learn in the Blazor WebAssembly Full Stack Bootcamp With .NET 5 course:
- Build a complete WebApp with Blazor WebAssembly, Web API, Entity Framework, and SQL Server database
- Forms in Blazor WebAssembly with validation and display validation messages
- Authentication and authorization with AuthenticationStateProvider and AuthorizeView Component
- Using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern, use the Web API with HTTP GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.
- Publishing and deploying applications on Windows Server with IIS
- Razor component: communication, data binding, event handling, @Code block and more
- and other things…
Udemy – Mega WordPress Elementor Bundled Course: 5 Courses Included 2021
Udemy – Complete FastAPI masterclass from scratch 2022
Udemy – Fundamentals of Networking for Effective Backend Design 2022
Udemy – MERN Stack Real Time Chat App With Express, React, MongoDB 2022
Udemy – Learn beginner Python using football/soccer-only projects 2022
Blazor WebAssembly Full Stack Bootcamp Course details
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Patrick God
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 211
- Training duration: 17 hours and 33 minutes
Course topics Blazor WebAssembly Full Stack Bootcamp With .NET 5:
- Basic web development knowledge with C# & HTML is preferable
Blazor WebAssembly Full Stack Bootcamp Course images
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 1.48 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog