Android Studio, formerly known as Android SDK, is a wonderful software designed and developed by Google for Android developers. This software has a virtual simulator that makes it easy to develop Android software. You can do magic with this program on the Android platform and create wonderful software. With the simulator in the program, you can test the codes you wrote and fix their bugs. Working with the programming simulator is very simple and you can change its size and resolution to view your work on different systems and mobile phones.
The only problem with the Android SDK emulator is that newbies can’t easily install software on it and start simulating, however, there are plenty of online guides designed for this purpose. which makes the work of newbies easy. The required libraries for programming Android applications are available and there is no need to download them separately. All in all, professionals can program the software they need as quickly as possible, the only weakness of this program is that amateurs cannot communicate with it easily and learn it quickly.
Features and Specification of the Android Studio programming environment:
- The presence of a debugger to fix possible problems
- Powerful simulation with different resolutions for simulation purposes
- The existence of required programming libraries
- Document and virtual guides
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
- 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum,
4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- For accelerated emulator: Intel® processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality
DBeaver 22.2.0 Ultimate Edition Win/macOS/Linux
Android Studio 2021.2.1.16 Win/ 4.0 Linux/macOS + SDK 2022.04.29
Navicat Premium 16.1.1 Win/macOS / 15.0.24 Linux
JetBrains CLion 2022.2 Windows/Linux/macOS
This collection is free.
There are two ways to install Android Studio and its required SDK:
1) Online installation (recommended):
- In this method, all required files are automatically downloaded and installed by Android Studio.
- Due to the unavailability of Google developers’ servers for Iranian IPs, it is necessary to use IP change tools. You can see two examples of tools designed specifically for developers here and here. If using methods such as DNS, set it before installing and running Android Studio, and if using methods such as server, first disconnect Internet access, install and run Android Studio, and then when the message The lack of access to the Internet was observed, connect the Internet and set the desired server by selecting the Setup Proxy option.
2) Offline installation:
- In this method, in all stages of Android Studio installation and setup, disconnect your system from the Internet.
- The SDK pack available in the download section contains the minimum tools and files required to run Android Studio, updated on the date mentioned in the pack name and specific to Windows. If you need more tools or SDK for other operating systems, use the online troubleshooting methods and install or update the tools you need.
- After downloading the SDK pack and after installing Android Studio, run it, select Custom in the Install type selection section, extract the SDK folder in the SDK pack in the C drive, and at the stage where Android Studio is the SDK path, enter the C:\sdk path. (Of course, you can extract the SDK in any other folder and enter its path. Only the path address should be as short as possible)
Download Android Studio 2021.3.1.17 x64
Download Android Studio SDK 2022.04.29 Windows
Download Android Studio 3.6.3_x86
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog