The main software for viewing PDF files is Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Reader. During its development process, this software became very heavy in versions, and therefore space was created for the work of other companies who were able to provide smaller and lighter software for opening PDF files.
However, the best software and the final solution to open PDF files in case of problems with other software is still Adobe Acrobat Reader, and it cannot be ignored anyway. Therefore, Downloadly includes it as part of its main software.
Anyway, because Adobe is the main developer of PDF technology, the first version that can support all the new features of PDF files are Adobe Readers.
This software is included in the list of banned software and cannot be downloaded with Iranian IPs.
Features and Specification of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
– Displaying all types of PDF files in different languages without confusion
– The possibility of displaying PDF files in different modes such as text width, page width, and multi-page
– The possibility of commenting on the PDF file
– Complete and partial search of a PDF file in its various parts
– Ability to fill out PDF forms and sign them
– Ability to view PDFs containing Flash and multimedia content (video and audio)
– Easy and convenient multi-lingual user interface
Any eBook Converter 1.2.1 Multilingual
Articulate Storyline Enterprise 3.18.28642.0
Tips for Adobe Acrobat Reader:
– From the 2015 version or DC (short for Document Cloud), this software has been renamed from Adobe Reader to Adobe Acrobat Reader.
– Sometimes the new version is presented as a whole, and sometimes it is presented as a single update, in which case an unofficial ripak version is also published, in which we only put the original version.
– Adobe Reader is usually used to convert standard PDF files to Word, so since it is a standard software for viewing, you open the PDF file with it and transfer its contents to Word with Copy and Paste. Of course, this is practical for standard PDFs.
1.3GHz or faster processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 or 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
320MB of available hard-disk space
1024×768 screen resolution
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10 or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.
This software is free and has no time or structure restrictions.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2022.003.20282 x64
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2022.003.20282 x86
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog